Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Welcome!

Well! I already own quite a few blogs which are inactive since a long time.
Each blog defines a phase of my life.
My first blog on Sulekha was my punching bag during my college days.
Then came ‘meravalapink’ on BlogSpot which used to be my drawing board as I was trying to kick-start my career as a marketer.
Also I had a blog titled ‘Flux’ on BlogSpot which was a collection of my random musings during my school & college days.

So why do I start again?
Well it has been quite some time since I have penned down my thoughts. To be precise, it has been almost 4 years since I have written anything.
And I have realized that scribing my reflections just makes me happy!
So here I am creating one more blog for myself.
This is my way of seeking nirvana for my soul!

You are welcome to read itJ 

No comments:

Post a Comment